BASS is recruiting for a Direct Hire, Quality Assurance Inspector (QAI), for our Bangor electronics manufacturing client. This position offers a full benefit package with a great schedule of Monday thru Friday, 7 am to 3:30 pm. Ideal candidates will bring QA experience and/or manufacturing experience (with a preference in electronics). Our client will train the right candidate in their products and how to be part of the team for continous improvement.
Some of the primary tasks to include:
· Electrical, Mechanical, and Visual Inspection of items used and manufactured;
· Input data of inspection results and generate reports;
· Auditing of work in progress by checking conformance to documentation;
· Monitor the status and calibration of tools and/or equipment;.
· Responsible for recognizing potential problems and escalating these.
-Be able to troubleshoot and provide solutions to problems;
-Have the ability to read and understand blueprints, ECR's, Standard Operating Procedures, Workmanship Standards, parts lists, drawings and DWA's;
-Have attention to detail and the ability to work well within a team.
-Ideally have previous experience within a similar role;
-ISO Internal auditor training a plus.
-Some heavy lifting; Regular carrying and lifting of goods up to 30lb; Pushing/Pulling requirements; movement of material; bending; sitting; standing; reaching.
Email your information today to be considered for this Quality Assurance Inspector career opportunity. Must have the ability to meet client's pre-employment physical requirements.