Bangor Area Staffing is recruiting for an experienced Administrative Assistant to support a Project Manager team for an area construction company.
Experience in the construction field is a plus yet not required.
Wonderful opportunity to put your organizational and creative skills to work!
Some of the tasks to include:
- Collect submittals (drawings, material data, samples, and product data) from subcontractors and prepare & distribute
- Research, prepare and submit Operating & Maintenance Manuals and Warranty Information
- Generate and maintain logs for: RFI’s, Change Proposals, Submittals, Subcontracts, and Purchase Orders
- Transcribe minutes from project meetings
- Assist in creating marketing presentations using Adobe Acrobat programs or PowerPoint
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 /hour
Candidates must have a minimum of 3 years administrative experience, proficiency using Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat (Illustrator and/or InDesign), a high attention to detail, and great people skills.
Email your resume to jobs@BangorAreaStaffing.com today for this full-time position that will become permanent once the probationary requirements are met.